Christ • Conversation • Companionship: A Mentor’s Workshop.
This 60 minute mentor’s workshop is designed to help you trust Jesus and yourself more as you navigate a mentor’s role.
FEBRUARY 10, 2022 • 7:00-8:00 PM CT
The workshop facilitators will:
- Unpack what we are learning about thriving mentoring relationships today.
- Discuss the primary barriers to being a spiritual companion and provide advice for moving through them.
- Explore Jesus’ way of connecting truth and life in the lives of others.
- Take a practical look at the three key skills for cultivating deeper spiritual conversation.
- Assist in the discernment of the mentoring relationships God is leading you toward.
A January Book Discussion
- Reading plan
- Weekly emails and discussion
Would you like to explore hosting an online or in-person Mentoring Workshop with the creators of A Mentoring Guide? Request details and a quote for your location.
Note: All details/rates/specifications will be communicated after request is made.
"A Mentoring Guide does not promise a 'color by numbers' guide; instead it sets the table for mentors for the highly individualized, deeply spiritual, surprising and rich opportunity to be companions in the work of creating space for God"
– Keith R. Anderson,
author of Spiritual Mentoring and A Spirituality of Listening