Christ • Conversation • Companionship: A Mentor’s Workshop.
The VP3 team will:
- Unpack what we are learning about thriving mentoring relationships today.
- Discuss the primary barriers to being a spiritual companion and provide advice for moving through them.
- Explore Jesus’ way of connecting truth and life in the lives of others.
- Take a practical look at the three key skills for cultivating deeper spiritual conversation.
- Assist in the discernment of the mentoring relationships God is leading you toward.
A January Book Discussion
In January, Rob and Pam will lead a four-week discussion around Reading Your Life Story: An Invitation to Spiritual Mentoring by Keith Anderson. Stretch your imagination, strengthen your skills, and deepen your trust in the Lord’s mentoring way among us. More detail to come.
Registration opens on October 18, 2021 and closes on December 15, 2021
Cost of registration includes
- Reading plan
- Discussion questions
Would you like to explore hosting an online or in-person Mentoring Workshop with the creators of A Mentoring Guide? Request details and a quote for your location.
Note: All details/rates/specifications will be communicated after request is made.
"A Mentoring Guide does not promise a 'color by numbers' guide; instead it sets the table for mentors for the highly individualized, deeply spiritual, surprising and rich opportunity to be companions in the work of creating space for God"
– Keith R. Anderson,
author of Spiritual Mentoring and A Spirituality of Listening